The СПС-2000 is a self-contained airborne aircraft system designed to solve the task of collision avoidance in the air space at all traffic levels by computing of potentially hazardous close-in objects and warning of the flight personnel and controller services about the danger.
The CПС-2000 functions in the air traffic control system, using the information of the ATC system and data of the aircraft airborne systems. The information is shown at the aircraft pilots’ displays and is transmitted to the ground by code messages as per the ICAO standard. The information exchange protocol is according to the international norms as per ARINC 729.
In the S mode, in the process of operation, the СПС-2000 system also accomplishes all functions of the air traffic control system transponder (RBS and S).
- БР205 special computer unit – 1 pc.
- БР115 omnidirectional antenna – 2 pcs.
- БР116 directional antenna – 2 pcs.
- БР302 and БР301 feeder system – 2 pcs. each
- Phasing assembly – 2 pcs.
- БР482 control panel – 1 pc.
- БР455.1 indicator – 2 pcs.
- БР210 S mode transponder – 1 pc.